We’re two weeks into our Kickstarter campaign for Beasts of Burden, our sweet card game about managing encumbrance!
You can get a copy mailed to you for just $20!
We made a totally jawesome video of Dioxin Dump HQ explaining the rules and mechanics of Beasts of Burden! Give it a watch!
Here’s a breakdown of the rules, for those of you who ain’t got time for youtubes:
- Play item cards (tools, weapons and treasures) in front of you.
- Play encounter cards (monsters, puzzles, quests) in the middle of the table.
- Play traps, effects and containers on yourself or others!
Here’s some constraints!
- You can’t carry more than 10 weight!
- You can’t place more than one encounter per turn!
- You can’t solve more than one encounter per turn!
- You can’t solve an encounter if you have a trap in front of you!
- You can’t solve an encounter on the turn you place it!
Want to learn more? HEAD OVER TO OUR KICKSTARTER PAGE!